Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Wireless Construction/Project Manager
to join their team in Littleton, CO
on a 6-month contract to hire
The Wireless Construction/Project Manager is responsible for identifying all technical aspects of the telecommunications equipment to be scoped for a deployment at assigned job/sites and is the decision maker regarding materials ordered under the position’s scope. The Wireless Construction/Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the appropriateness of the site for deployment, reviewing construction drawing, installation documents and customer requirements and identifying all work types and work packages.
This individual will be responsible for creating and documenting the Scope of Work (SOW) and the Bill of Material (BOM) provided to Wireless Supply Chain stakeholders to use as the basis for site build plan and materials procurement. This will be accomplished via site walks, desktop documentation review, and review of aerial imagery. You will create the site BOM using the appropriate Wireless tools for approval and communication to other stakeholders.
- Develop and document a comprehensive per site SOW and BOM which will include identification of all work types, equipment & material requirements.
- Understand the site technical solution and SOW designed by the architect, including material requirements and final bill of materials delivered to Supply Chain.
- Understanding Cell Site Construction Drawings, Radio Frequency Data Sheet (RFDS), Structural Design Elements and Structural Modification requirements.
- Utilizing the Construction Manager’s expertise of the build elements to:
- Evaluate the job/site scope to determine construction feasibility.
- Build the per site SOW and BOM by deciding on the step-by-step methodology building to the structural design, construction drawings and RFDS.
- Work with Project Managers, Market CMs, Service Providers and Vendors on any necessary changes to the scope, including recommendations.
- Prepare various reports, analyses, and presentations as necessary, including (but not limited to) status reports on progress and, if any problems, then recommended manner of handling the problem.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience of 5-7 years industry experience.
- Experience managing delivering cell site construction and technology upgrades.
- Experience with providing site design solutions and guidance of order of operations.
- Ability to review construction documents, determining site feasibility, as well as site design consulting as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of constructions drawings and RFDS meeting scoping requirements.
- Direct knowledge of general construction processes & procedures and on-site safety requirements.
- Direct knowledge of cell site construction and equipment installation material requirements.
- Direct knowledge of cell site structural design and modification requirements.
- Experience in construction scope estimation, generating bill of materials, etc. (Civils, Ground, L&A, Backhaul, MW).
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce Wireless quality standards.
- Ability to solve common problems effectively, on time and within budget.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and multitask in fast paced environment across business units and customers.
- Strong ability to communicate and work with multiple professional skill levels effectively.
- Ability to learn new tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.