A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Salesforce Developer
for their direct client located in Orange, CA.
- 3-5 years SF developer experience.
- All development and light admin
- Needs to have Mulesoft knowledge
- REALLY BIG PLUS if they have higher education experience or experience with Affinaquest
The Salesforce Developer will report to the director of the PMO and be a part of our salesforce.com deployment for a university wide CRM. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The developer shall have strong analytical and business acumen in a university setting. The developer will be responsible for configuration, development, testing and deployment of their assigned functionality. The developer will work closely with the Lead Salesforce Developer, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, developer and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as a developer for the Salesforce.com environment
- Design, build and maintain platform environment
- Generate solutions for landing pages, server infrastructure
- Handle all basic and advanced development functions
- Plan site redesign and updates
- Maintain web language knowledge on the following platforms (JAVA etc.)
- Ensure best practices and maintain quality of applications
- Test new developments to ensure debugging
- Day to day support on user objectives and keep up with model, speaking with clients and PM to ensure participation through phases of development, testing and launch.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- At least two to three years of experience in providing development support for Salesforce in a professional office.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and encourage a collaborate working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to learn, interpret and abide by university and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy, and work with highly confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Work experience as a salesforce developer in Higher Education
- Two plus years’ experience in Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience in Apex, CSS, JS, controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes, Restful API/JSON governor limits
- Marketing Cloud AMPScript
- Salesforce integration with ETL experience and API management tools such as Mulesoft and Informatica, Jenkins, etc.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Certification of Salesforce Platform DEV1 or Advanced Admin
- PeopleSoft and Oracle database experience
- Ability to articulate scripts, controller, classes and lightning components. Build and understand how to navigate in complex JS, CSS, HTML
- Hands on APEX development, surrounding un-managed package
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.