Atrilogy's direct client is looking for an AV Engineer, Studio
for permanent role to join their team in Los Angeles, CA 90028.
AV Engineer, Studio
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90028
Duration: Full Time
This is an opportunity to have a direct and long lasting impact. In collaboration with our internal studio technology teams, you will help define what a modern, innovative and forward-thinking studio looks like in today’s production landscape.
Based out of our Los Angeles campus, the team partners closely with production teams to design, build, and support the production offices and facilities that are producing growing originals slate around the globe. Post production, review, exhibition, and meeting spaces are some of the areas we currently undertake. Our team works passionately to empower our content creatives to realize and accurately represent their vision. Domestic and global travel may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
Required Experience and Skills
- Has the proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can turn design ideation into action
- An outgoing, attentive individual that feels comfortable reaching out to partner teams to form strong relationships and establish lines of communication
- Demonstrates the ability and desire to stay informed about new technologies and how they can contribute to the workflow of our studio operations
- Thrives on technical and infrastructure challenges and takes pride in solving them
- Strategically thinks about both the technical and non-technical aspects of the business
- A team player willing to jump in when necessary, whether it’s a conference room in the office or an event that needs an extra set of hands.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Extensive experience in AV project management in a production environment
- Familiarity with various video formats and the production use-cases they best serve (HDCP, 4K, HDR, and Dolby Vision)
- Knowledge of cinematic audio processing systems including Cinema ATMOS, Consumer ATMOS, Dolby Surround, etc.
- Experience working closely with creatives in a production or post production environment.
- Experience designing and overseeing the construction of studio facilities from the ground up including conduit runs for cabling, optimal speaker and monitor placement, acoustics, lighting, and appropriate hardware.
- Experience with video conferencing systems like Google Meet and cloud services such as Zoom and Blue Jeans
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
- Experience with contract and MSA negotiation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.