Atrilogy's direct current client is seeking an ERP Software Trainer II
. This position is a full-time, direct-hire role
REMOTE until COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.
Candidates must be local to Orange County.
*Potential bonus is available.
As the ERP Software Trainer II you will design, develop, and deliver the training for moderate to high complexity technology-based solutions including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
In this role, you will work closely with key stakeholders to define training delivery strategies that consider desired outcomes, student learning needs and optimal delivery mechanisms. As an Instructional Designer will establish course objectives, develop training materials (user guides, exercises, training videos), coordinate training logistics and deliver training through a variety of methods that may include classroom, WebEx and e-learning mediums.
Additionally responsible for ensuring that training objectives have been met and that students have been adequately prepared to utilize the solution in their day-to-day roles. In addition, you will collect and analyze training course survey data, modifying the training approach to improve effectiveness as needed.
- Training Knowledge - Knowledge of principles, concepts and methods to deliver training for IT solutions.
- Training Delivery – Delivers learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective.
- Instructional Design & Development - Creates designs and develops effective and efficient training programs that enhance the possibility of learning.
- Evaluate Learning Impact – Uses learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning solutions.
- 7+ years’ experience successfully designing, developing, and delivering training curriculum in a software environment is required
- 7+ years of successfully developing and delivering training for Enterprise-level software solutions (e.g., ERP, BI, CRM, and ECM) is required.
- Experience training Microsoft Dynamics D365 F & OP a plus.
- Experience applying the principles of Change Management as part of an overall training strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.