Our Direct Client in Tempe, Arizona
is hiring an Accounting Manager
to be part of their team as a full time employee
As an Accounting Manager you’ll be part of a Dynamic and detail oriented team of corporate accountants, requiring an accounting background and an understanding of general ledger accounting coupled with large company business process knowledge. Your primary focus in this role is on internal financial reporting and analysis across various company Services offerings.
- Drive the month-end close process through collaboration and coordination with Financial Operations and Services Operations owners and corporate accounting personnel.
- Efficiently review prepared and documented journal entries and reconciliations relating to balance sheet accounts that affect operating expenses.
- Apply U.S. GAAP accounting for revenue and operating expenses of the Services solution area of our business.
- Review balance sheet and operating expense fluctuations relating to distinct lines of business.
- Review income statement and balance sheet analytics and provide fluctuation explanations.
- Work with internal and external auditors, as required, regarding compliance with SOX 404 requirements.
- Identifies improvements for the services accounting close process and develops/documents solutions for improvements.
- Assist with confidential matters relating to accounting and reporting and other Company matters.
- Assist with acquisition-related procedures and integration efforts.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and special projects as assigned by accounting management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA or CMA required.
- 8 years of experience in Accounting & Finance functions.
- 4 years of management, direct reports.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Ability to adapt to a growing and changing environment.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Ability to identify balance sheet errors and improper or misclassified operating expense activity.
- Ability to document and support the purposes of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Ability to generate and update process documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with various organizational levels.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of large company ERP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Services accounting experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.