Our direct client is looking to hire a SAP FICO Analyst - Solutions Liaison for a DIRECT HIRE role at their HQ in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
Client will consider non-local candidates and pay for relocation expenses!
- Must have at least 5+ years of recent SAP FICO exp
- This position will be a liaison between the IT strategy team and the managed service provider. You will be responsible for the application side of the house.
- Position could lead more into a project lead role.
- Must have exp with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Must have exp in Manufacturing type of environment
- Working with a Global, Chemical company and reporting to an awesome boss!!
Looking to hire ASAP
Onsite in Columbus, OH 43215
Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
Min 5+ years of experience in SAP in the FI/CO area
- Strong analytical skills for complex problem solving.
- Experience with Release Management, Configuration management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design
- Experience with Account Reconciliation software and related interfaces with SAP
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in a related field
- Previous experience in a managed service environment A PLUS ONLY!
- Accountable for the following areas within SAP ERP: FI/CO module including General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Profitability Analysis, Project System/Internal Orders and Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable
- Understand capabilities and limitations of standard SAP technical architecture/solution in assigned area and provide expertise on current processes and procedures
- Coordinate and prioritize all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Frequently interact with digital product owners to:
- Integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities
- Understand business processes and requirements
- Assess critical path and assist in implementation of any projects required by the business
- Manage scope and act as scrum masters for enhancements and projects
- Create specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms (RICEFs) and other functional specifications from end user/ business requirements.
- Provide technical oversight to ensure that development accurately addresses issues reported
- Review and approve deliverables produced by third party vendors
- Coordinate & prioritize escalated issues
- Ensure timely delivery of services
- Ensure adherence to documented processes & procedures
- Manage capacity
- Track progress & quality of work against delivery plan
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.