Atrilogy's direct client is hiring
a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist
to work for Cardiac Catheterization
in Seattle, WA
. This is a full-time, M-F Day shift.
*Potential $10k sign-on bonus.
*Relocation Assistance is available
- Assists with the performance of a variety of technical procedures including but not limited to percutaneous diagnostic and interventional cardiac/vascular procedures and open surgical procedures under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Participates in all daily duties necessary to perform high-quality patient care and imaging within the Cath/IR Department.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal radiographs and assisting the physician in an aseptic environment.
- Must be capable of patient monitoring and demonstrate knowledge of appropriate response to changes in patient condition.
- Must maintain in-depth knowledge of complex diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular equipment/supplies and be capable of assisting with their use.
- Must be available for on-call shifts as necessary.
- Demonstrate functional understanding of various radiology imaging equipment to include digital x-ray and computer assisted applications.
- Maintain ability to calibrate and perform analysis functions for vessel diameter and stenosis.
- Understand the set-up and operation of monitoring equipment and vital sign recording.
- Provide for documentation in procedure flow sheet as necessary.
- Assess patient vital signs and condition as required, notifying physician of any changes.
- Graduate of a two-year invasive cardiovascular program or successful completion of a formal Radiologic Technologist program
- One (1) year previous cath lab experience
- One (1) year experience in Interventional Radiology
- Certified by the Washington State Department of Health as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification OR State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
Preferred qualification for this position includes:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.