Atrilogy is seeking a SAP FICO Functional Analyst for a full-time opportunity with their direct client at their headquarters in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience configuring and supporting SAP FICO General Ledger and Asset Accounting on SAP ERP 6.0 or higher.
CLIENT WILL CONSIDER NON-LOCAL CANDIDATES
NO Sponsorship available
This is company is a large, very successful, global retail business. Consistently ranks as one of the "Top 5 best companies to work for the USA!"
The SAP FICO Functional Analyst
maintains the SAP and related systems
configuration both in SAP core configuration, transports, development, and reporting. The candidate will maintain the configuration and source code in a manner consistent with company policies. The Functional Analyst will work collaboratively to deliver exceptional operational support
and assist business staff in developing, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal, and regulatory compliance. The analyst will comply with all the change control procedures, work instructions, and standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality, requested changes, and the development of new functionality. Contributes to the maintenance of these procedures including continuous improvement to maintain SAP as a GxP and SOX compliant solution
- Configures and supports of the SAP Financial systems with a primary focus on General Ledger and Asset Accounting configurations.
- Collaborates with business and technical teams on design, development, and solution management.
- Leads or participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
- Defines and writes specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
- 3+ years’ configuration experience and support of SAP Financial applications in General Ledger and Asset Accounting on SAP ERP 6.0 or higher.
- Ability to be proactive and assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities in finance modules.
- Experience in implementing and supporting SAP enhancements.
- Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise-level applications including ERP.
- Knowledge of MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, and other middleware, and communication technologies.
- Team leadership and role model.
- United States, Canada and Mexico localization experience preferred.