Atrilogy is seeking for a Functional SAP Ariba Analyst
for a DIRECT HIRE
role with their direct client in Seattle, Washington
This is a large, very successful, global retail business.
Consistently ranks as one of the "Top 5 best companies to work for the USA!"
5+ years of SAP Ariba Exp
Client will pay for relocation
This Functional Analysts role is responsible for understanding the requirements of users; understanding requirements for team/domain specific systems - SAP Ariba and Oracle PeopleSoft; performing technical system and data analysis; developing specifications representing both user interface and data interface requirements; interfacing with the vendor on technical issues, providing input into technical designs; and assisting with the configuration of SAP Ariba and Oracle PeopleSoft.
- Analyzes and delivers complex cross-functional business requirements and process flows.
- Performs gap analysis between as-is and to-be processes, and makes recommendations on areas for continual process improvement.
- Executes and leads the development of technical specifications by collaborating with technical and non-technical teams, translating functional designs into technical designs, validating macro designs, and reviewing micro designs.
- Designs, develops, and executes testing protocols to include: unit testing, integration testing and system testing, as driven by the requirements.
- Performs systems and data analysis to understand functional design requirements and determine how the system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Acquires and maintains solid understanding of procurement processes both strategic (i.e. supplier management, spend analytics, strategic sourcing, supplier onboarding, contracting) and tactical (i.e. MRP, requisitioning, purchase orders, receiving, invoicing and payment).
- 5+ years’ SAP Ariba experience.
- Past experience in an Agile environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.