Atrilogy is seeking a SAP EWM Functional Analyst
for a full-time opportunity
with their direct client at their headquarters in Seattle, WA.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience configuring and supporting SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management).
This is company is a large, very successful, global retail business. Consistently ranks as one of the "Top 5 best companies to work for the USA!"
The eCommerce SAP EWM Fulfillment Functional Analyst will work to configure and maintain Client's SAP EWM system. This person will assist business staff in the identification, development, implementation, and monitoring of various SAP solutions, including the creation of Functional Specifications and reporting capabilities.
The analyst must ensure conformance to established system change control procedures and document any standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality, requested changes, and development of new functionality. The role will ensure the maintenance of configuration artifacts and source code in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Configures and supports of the SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and related SAP and legacy system components.
- Supports IS business analysts with design, development, and solution management.
- Leads or participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
- Defines and writes functional specifications and/or user stories for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance (QA) on configuration, data requirements and test plans to satisfy functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Performs analysis on error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors.
- Collaborates with technical teams to develop technical specifications and development of customized objects.
- Provides support of SAP applications, including integration points between SAP modules and non-SAP applications to ensure business processes are maintained in a non-disruptive manner.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- 3-5 years’ prior experience configuring and supporting SAP EWM.
- Ability to effectively teach and mentor less experienced team members about the SAP system.
- Knowledge of SAP-related business and related business and implementation processes.
- General understanding of supply chain processes and principles.
- Knowledgeable about middleware and communication technologies such as PI/PO, MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, etc.
- Understanding of testing tools, e.g., HP ALM.
- Experience working in Agile software delivery methodologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.