Our client is looking for an Functional SAP International Retail Analyst for a DIRECT HIRE role at their HQ in Seattle, Oregon.
Will work to configure and maintain clients SAP Retail implementation.
This is a large, very successful, global retail business.
Consistently ranks as one of the "Top 5 best companies to work for the USA!"
Client will pay for relocation
- 6+ years’ of experience configuring and supporting SAP S/4HANA Retail, SAP ECC 6.0, MM, PP or SD; including components and functions such as Master Data Management, Merchandise and Assortment Planning, Pricing and Promotions, Procurement, Supply Chain (including Forecasting, Allocation, and Replenishment).
- Strong knowledge of related business and implementation processes with SAP CAR.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP Solution Manager/focus build.
This person will assist business staff in the identification, development, implementation, and monitoring of SAP solutions, including the creation of Functional Specifications
and reporting capabilities.
- Configures and supports the International SAP IS Retail Merchandising Management system and related SAP and legacy system components.
- Creates functional and technical design documents in collaboration with Engineer and Solution Architect.
- Supports IS business analysts with design, development, and solution management.
- Leads or participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
- Defines and writes functional specifications and/or user stories for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance (QA) on configuration, data requirements and test plans to satisfy functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Provides support of SAP applications, including integration points with other SAP modules and non-SAP applications to ensure business processes are maintained in a non-disruptive manner.
- General understanding of supply chain processes and principles.
- General understanding and knowledge on other SAP modules like SCM, BW, BRF+, BOBJ, Lumira, MDG, CAR, and PMR.
- Knowledgeable about middleware and communication technologies such as PI/PO, MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, etc.
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA or S4 Retail.
- Understanding of testing tools, e.g., HP ALM.