Our direct current client of many years is looking to bring on board a Project Manager to their team located in Cypress CA. This is a direct hire role, at this stage only candidates who are local and have no employment restrictions can be considered. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent medium to high complexity projects and/or program(s). D365 or AX experience is required at this time. We can only consider candidates with a proven record in successfully managing MS Dynamics projects for AX and/or D365
As a Senior Project Manager, you will apply extensive knowledge and principles of project management to effectively plan, organize and motivate resources to ensure that project objectives are achieved within defined scope, schedule and budget. Risk identification and mitigation is a crucial component of this role as is the ability to effectively communicate across senior leadership, project teams and key stakeholder groups. The Senior Project Manager will mentor and lead Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery and core PMO elements (e.g., methodology, tools, people, etc.)
Competitive salary and bonus potential up to 10%. Client current interviewing and onboarding remotely, but subject to change as restrictions for Covid-19 are lifted.
- Project Management - Knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for planning developing, scheduling, coordinating, reporting and managing projects.
- Project Leadership - Displays initiative, effort and commitment in carrying out the organization’s project goals and objectives.
- Project Resource Management – In collaboration with client departments, estimates, fulfills, and oversees project resource requirements.
- Project Planning – Establishes a systematic course of action for self and others to ensure accomplishments of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Project Lifecycle Management – Manages all aspects of project to meet scope, cost, time and quality objectives.
- Customer Relations – Manages the interactions between the customer and the rest of the project team to accomplish project goals
- 7+ years of experience in managing projects within an IT environment required (experience with ERP implementations and/or Scrum/Agile methodology is a plus).
- 3+ years managing enterprise level Microsoft D365 Implementations preferred. AX PM experience is OK too, but we would like to see D365 experienced PMs FIRST
- 1+ years of direct project delivery experience (e.g., Systems Analyst, Developer, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.) and knowledge of corresponding tools
- Possesses strong experience with managing both applications and infrastructure projects
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team operating in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and respect with project team members
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.