Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search of a SQL DBA
for Full-Time, Direct Hire
position with our client in Denver, CO
Position Overview :
The SQL DBA/Developer will be apart of the Insights & Analytics team. This role is designed to ensure integrity of compile complex data sets, produce an effective reporting environment, generate insight, and help draw conclusions and recommendations about the client’s business using their data.
The role will have a focus on developing and maintaining their SQL database and Tableau tools, acting as a liaison between the Insights & Analytics team and IT. A successful candidate will develop new analytical solutions, improve SQL/Tableau, and drive decisions around how the client quantifies and improves the teammate experience.
- Develops, maintains and enhances the HR Analytics SQL Server database in SQL Server Management Studio, using Informatica workflows, and current and future direct access needs for customers via Tableau and other BI tools
- Understands in depth the data, sources and reporting outputs need to ensure quality data
- Acts as owner for database integrity, developing and maintaining a cohesive audit process
- Collaborates with vendors and partners to structure and integrate outside data sources
- Identifies opportunities to automate and streamline reports and BI tools, redesigns to include these efficiencies
- Identify problems and propose potential analytical solutions
- Make recommendations aligned with business goals and strategy
- Participate and lead projects and programs with people data, prioritizing work based on changing demands
- Create effective visualizations tailored to the context of the data and the audience
- Proactively seek to improve processes and programs
- Ensure the integrity of sensitive, confidential data
- Proficiency in software tools like Excel, Workday (or other HRIS), SQL, and Tableau
- Explain complex, technical issues in a simple, effective way
- Proactively collaborate, guide, and provide expertise to internal business partners
- Present to audiences at varied skill-levels, telling a story with the data
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders within and outside of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, statistics, psychology, technology or other applicable quantitative or management related field.
- 1+ year in a business environment, gathering and using data to solve business problems. Management consulting or similar experience a plus.
- 2 years of experience in database querying and understanding of relational database design. Advanced SQL Server skills required. Workday preferred.
- 1 year or more of intermediate to advanced ETL development using Informatica required.
- 1 year of experience in building and maintaining Tableau.
- Experience using working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, creating solutions, and manipulating large data sets to measure the effectiveness of projects, programs, and efforts for an organization.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience collaborating on project teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences a plus.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.