Role: Software Developer (C#, .NET, Angular 2+)
Location: Tustin, CA (92780)
Duration: Full-time/ Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
The Software Developer works in conjunction with the IT department to fulfill ongoing lead generation initiatives. Responsibilities include improving existing CRM program, as well as taking ownership of new projects as directed by the IT department from wireframe to general application architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications using Angular and C# from ground up based on business requirements.
- Work with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.) to develop new and update existing web assets.
- Updating existing Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Understand and utilize multitier architecture.
- Communicate with colleagues within the company from many different departments on projects and develop good working relationships.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 4 + years' experience with creating applications using .NET in C#.
- Working knowledge of .NET technologies: .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework.
- SQL Server experience.
- Experience in architecting, developing, and maintaining complex applications.
- Works well in a team environment and familiar with split stack development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local candidates only please
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.