Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Business Analyst
in Denver, CO
for a full-time, direct-hire role
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a highly collaborative scrum team on a project where many members outside the scrum team are on different continents. This is an integral role in product development by ensuring the organization's needs are articulated in the user story acceptance criteria consumed by the Agile Scrum Team.
In this role you will practice fundamentals of requirements gathering, system conceptual design, and scope definition. You will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. You will be responsible in facilitating the shared understanding of business processes and articulating this in user scenario driven stories. You will be working with the product owner by writing and defining the acceptance criteria for the user stories included in the backlog. Your inputs will be impactful to the overall business strategy of the program you will be part of. Additionally, you will assist in conducting functional and usability testing to ensure that the Agile Scrum Team's deliverable meet the business requirements and needs.
- Prepares recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, information, feedback, and trends.
- Self-organizes and applies cross-functional competencies to evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software.
- Responsible for the analysis and definition of the business and system requirements, recommends solution together with the scrum team Conducts and coordinates product, market, operational and related research to support planning within the various stakeholder groups.
- Participates in testing efforts for the product that lead to high quality releases.
- Supports the Product Manager in triaging bugs reported by users.
- Participates in or leads backlog refinement calls and actively participates in Scrum Ceremonies.
- Pursues continual growth related to the business domain within the Rewards line of business.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders and focuses on building strong collaborative relationships with the team and business users.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst; strong business analysis, requirements gathering, and communication skills.
- Experience with Human Resource, Financial, HRIS and/or Business Intelligence systems is preferred, but not required.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel/Access/SQL skills for data manipulation and analysis.
- Experience working in Agile Development environment. Familiarity with the Scrum ceremonies.
- Willingness to solve problems by being inquisitive and curious.
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams.
- Experience in building solid relationships with key stakeholders including business users.
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement; extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.