We are looking for "3" SAP direct hire permanent employees for our end client in Boise, ID.
Client will pay for relocation and consider non-local candidates anywhere in the USA.
Must be strong in atleast ONE of the modules below, client has 3 openings.
1. SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
2. SAP Finance and Cost Controlling (FICO)
3. SAP Materials Management (MM)
3. SAP Warehouse Management (WM)
Client is a large $4B, global, Fortune 1000 company. We are looking for passionate individuals who will use prior education and experiences to quickly make a positive impact on the SAP team.
- Understand business processes and provide IT solutions to business problems
- Accurately gather business requirements and documenting them into business requirement documents, user stories, and functional specifications
- Elicit and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Identifying, defining, documenting, and solving problems or situations that require attention or improvement
- Analyze, design and champion software solutions thru configuring SAP
- Guide consultants in configuring SAP to solve business issues
- Translate requirements into technical solutions for developers
- Developing functional, integration, regression, and stress test plans for software supported
- Create and update system, user, testing and training documentation
Must have a minimum of 3+ years of recent SAP experience supporting one of the various modules listed above.
Experience with translating requirements into technical solutions for developers.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.