A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for an Outside Plan Construction Manager in Seattle, WA. The OSP PM is responsible for everything that happens and fails to happen within the pre-construction, construction, and splicing phases of an overall project relating to installation of Fiber Optic Networks and Fiber to the Tower. The PM spends more time managing the end to end project including tracking, reporting and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the OSP project - deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards.
- Resolve OSP roadblocks.
- Manage third party pre-construction and construction suppliers.
- Supervise construction crews.
- Participate in project meetings and effectively support the overall project effort.
- Manage and meet pre-construction and construction schedules, intervals and due dates.
- Meet project budgets.
- Inspect and assure construction work quality and crew safety.
- Manage, document and record construction field changes.
- Verify supplier invoices match the work actually performed in the field and ensure that all contractual specifications are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, and project management experience. Must be conversant/have working knowledge of structured cabling, routing, switching, and IP protocols.
- Must have 4 years familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Familiar with Email, MS Excel, Word, Google Earth and AutoCad.
- Must be able to manage multiple aggressive RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, AutoCAD Viewers software.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
- Some local travel required.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Business minded and able to maintain a commercial focus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.