Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a C# Application Engineer
to join their team in Lone Tree, CO
on a direct hire, full-time
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field/degree experience
- Experience working on the Appian platform with one or more projects
- 5 + years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL is preferred
- Experience developing integrations using APIs
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
- Knowledge of software testing practice
- Experience designing data schemas and models
- Experience in Microsoft .NET (specifically C#) and other related web technologies
- Understanding of CI (Continuous Integration) / CD (Continuous Delivery) and why these practices are beneficial
- Experience with the Atlassian set of tools for Agile project/code management (BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence)
- SQL experience and familiarity with the Microsoft SQL Server Platform
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.