Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Sr. Network VOIP Engineer
to join their team in Kirkland, WA
on a contract to hire basis.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or related, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience managing customer relationships, supporting customer facing applications and internal user requirements
- Experience working with service level agreements, vendor contracts and vendor relationships
- Proficient with VoIP system protocols: SCCP, SIP, MGCP, H.323, RTP, UDP, and T.38
- Proficient with call routing: Dial Peers, Route Patterns, Route Groups, Trunking, CSS, and Partitions
- Proficiency with Cisco IOS, IOSXE and NX-OS commands, software upgrades and basic network switching and routing: Subnetting, VLAN, QoS, DHCP and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco certifications including CCENT, CCNA Voice or Collaboration
- E911 and E164 centralized SIP deployments
- Familiar with ATA
- Five years of experience with call center (ACD) methodologies, call flow, queues, and scripts
- Three years related experience in legacy telephony systems (PBX, Call Center, Unified Messaging, Auto-Attendant, and Interactive Voice Response), hardware/software, VoIP, voice engineering and designing/planning/implementing voice systems
- Three years of leadership experience in a technical team environment
- Direct experience working with Cisco Unified Communications including Call Manager, Unified Contact Center Express, Unity Connection, and IM&P.
- Familiar with SIP Faxing
- Collaborates with the appropriate departments to build systems that supports organizational requirements.
- Maintains current server infrastructure.
- Prioritizes and resolves trouble/request tickets.
- Analyzes and evaluates network performance and provides solutions to optimize traffic flows, security, and processes.
- Works directly with customers to create solutions using VOIP technologies.
- Ensures continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of Service Level Agreements with End Users and monitoring of systems, programs and equipment performance.
- Designs, administers, maintains, and supports Routers, Switches, PBX devices, ATA devices, handset devices, and servers.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science
- Cisco certification in CCIE Collaboration
- Experience in the healthcare field with high transaction, complex, mission-critical environment
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.