A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. API Developer (JAVA)
for their direct client located in Phoenix, AZ.
A direct client of Atrilogy Solution’s Group in Phoenix, AZ has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. API Developer
. If selected you will get to enjoy a casual work environment, amazing benefits, along with on-site gym, pharmacy, daycare and several culinary options. Check out the requirements and qualifications below, then apply to the role for immediate consideration.
- At least five years for experience working in JAVA API Development.
- Ability to design and implement container-based APIs using a container frameworks OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Proven experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHub, and GitLab around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure.
- Experience testing in REST services.
- Experience in designing and developing automated test frameworks.
- SRE and Infrastructure as Code experience are a plus, but not required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.