Our premier direct end client is looking for ServiceNow Developer III, Cypress, CA Onsite (Post Covid) - Permanent / Direct Hire.
Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org 949-202-5527
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Permanent / Direct Hire
Title: ServiceNow Developer III
Location: Cypress, CA- Onsite Role (Post Covid), Monday – Friday
Salary: $ Market Range + 10% Bonus + Excellent benefits
Only (USC / GC Holders)
SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- If you are a ServiceNow Developer and would like to be part of a team where you get to do more, learn more and take on more responsibility, this may be a great role to explore.
- Our client is seeking to add a ServiceNow Developer who will be an integral member of their ServiceNow team.
- The team will consist of 3 developers.
- You will be tasked with developing scalable technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations across the company.
- In this role you will be responsible for the technical design, development, implementation, testing, and operational / maintenance of new and existing programs in the client's ServiceNow environment.
- You will be required to work on task management and planning by breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion.
- In addition, as a Software Engineer you will be tasked to ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation.
- This role will be required to mentor others on ServiceNow best practices
- Focus and experience should be in the area of Change Management, Request Management and Knowledge Management.
- Competitive salary + bonus and excellent benefits are part of the package.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist personnel in other departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Other duties as requested
- Participate in fit gap analysis
- Mentor development team on ServiceNow technology and integration tools as required
- Occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule - evening/weekend hours in order to meet project deadlines or to access the computer system to support upgrades and patch releases
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5 - 7 years of ServiceNow Development required
- 5+ years of experience developing on and administration of, the ServiceNow platform required
- 5+ years of experience with ITIL based processes and tool or equivalent experience supporting applications required
- Thorough knowledge of service delivery processes and how these are automated within ServiceNow
- Implementation and customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, HRSM, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog
- Portal Development; and front-end solutions in Jelly or AngularJS
- Proficient with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications.
- Perform health checks, monitoring performance and mitigating issues as well as ongoing upgrade and clone
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and root cause analysis
- Integrate third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow using REST and SOAP
- Hands-on experience on integration work using LDAP, SSO/Okta and Mid Servers
- ITILv3 certification is preferred
- ServiceNow Certifications preferred (Administration and/or Developer).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.