A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Transport Facilities Engineer in Littleton, CO.
We are currently seeking a Transport Facilities Engineer with strong infrastructure engineering technical skills to help build our 5G network.
We are in search of an individual who is experienced in the design and operational support of critical facilities to become part of our Transport Facilities Engineering team. Our transports are the foundation upon which our 5G infrastructure efficiently operates and our innovative services are delivered. The Facilities Engineering team is responsible for design, retrofit, and upgrade projects, ensuring our highly reliable environment is guaranteed. The ideal candidate will be able to work broadly; leading critical projects cross-functionally, as well as work independently, leading deep dives and expert analyses.
This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions. This role may require some travel.
- Lead complex electrical engineering projects and initiatives including working cross-functionally with design teams, construction, field operations, vendors, and R&D.
- Conduct analyses and audits of electrical systems, and lead improvements.
- Prepare electrical specifications and design criteria for retrofits and provide input on future transport design reviews.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and inform frequently on progress, risks, and schedule.
- Review and develop detailed scripts for change management request (CMR) activities.
- Travel to transport sites to lead or support engineering studies, electrical systems audits, startup testing, and full commissioning.
- Participate in equipment failure and power outage incidents, drive Root-Cause-Analysis (RCA), and implement solutions broadly across all regions.
- Evaluate transport commissioning scripts and participate in commissioning activities (Integrated System Test) for new and retrofitted transports.
- Develop and review design standards, specifications, and method of procedures (MOP), for consistency and maximum system reliability.
- Review and update transport electrical "as-built" documentation as re-configurations occur.
- Participate in vendor, supplier, and contractor management at each site.
- Review electrical mission critical system changes with local transport operations teams.
- Provide and analyze energy efficient solutions to minimize power losses.
- Develop innovative and efficient improvement through lessons learned and Design Change Management.
- Serve as a technical/consultative resource concerning operations of transport facilities and equipment, specifically for sites in the construction phase.
- Coordinate manufactured equipment testing participation and personally support when needed.
- Coordinate with the site teams to establish all required service contracts prior to handover.
- Develop and approve processes, procedures, and reporting metrics that help drive successful turnover of new Transports.
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree in an engineering or technical discipline (mechanical, electrical, or controls), or 10+ years of experience in one of these disciplines.
- 8+ years’ experience with construction and/or operations of mission critical facilities.
- Experience with standard transport equipment including: electrical distribution equipment, low voltage power and molded case circuit breakers, overhead IT busway, air handling units, water treatment equipment, controls and monitoring, and hot aisle containment accessories.
- Knowledge of mission critical power distribution and generator power systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards, building codes and safety standards.
- Cross-discipline knowledge of critical facility systems.
- Troubleshooting and analytical experience.
- Knowledge of short circuit coordination and arc flash studies.
- Experience in load management at the operations level within a critical facility.
- Communication, presentation, project management, and reporting experience.
- Electrical Professional Engineer (PE) registration (Candidates on track to complete this will be considered as well) is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.