A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a VoIP Manager for a full-time direct hire in Cypress, CA 90630.
Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
· Onsite Role, Monday – Friday
· Work Location: Cypress, CA 90630
Great Salary plus up to 10% Bonus
Candidate must be able to pass a background and drug test prior to starting.
The VoIP Manager is required to partner with Enterprise Architecture and other stakeholders to develop and implement strategies, technology roadmaps, standards, processes and services for the assigned area of responsibility, ensuring that we stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and are well positioned to meet current and future customer demand.
The VoIP Manager will lead and motivate a team of VoIP Engineers focused on the design, delivery and support of VoIP related technologies.
To be successful in this role, the VoIP Manager must build and maintain strong partnerships across the organization and work to ensure that day-to-day activities are performed in compliance with internal processes, architectures and standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field required
· 6+ years’ experience working within VoIP environments required
· 3+ years of experience leading teams in a large enterprise environment required
· Experience Managing direct reports of 3 or more network engineers
· 6+ years of experience conceiving, architecting, engineering, and administering technology in a distributed environment required
· 3 + years’ experience of experience with the Cisco products
· Solid understanding of IP-based network architecture, VoIP, SIP Trunking, collaboration, and contemporary virtualization technologies
· Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
· Experience defining strategy and developing roadmaps for VoIP and collaboration.
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills; must have the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
· Experience managing geographically-dispersed teams, with ability to hire, lead, develop and retain top talent
· A team player with integrity, passion, initiative, and leadership ability
· Self-starter with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision
· Highly organized, multi-tasking capabilities, and commitment to detail
· High degree of initiative and professionalism
· Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting and having the ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
· Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
· Lead, coach and mentor a team of VoIP Engineers. Model and coach on expected behaviors that are consistent with the companies’ Operating Norms.
· Develop opportunities for cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration and excellent service delivery.
· Deliver VoIP solutions that meet business goals and operational requirements on time and within budget.
· Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and other stakeholders to design, communicate and implement strategies, technology roadmaps, standards, processes and services for the company VoIP Infrastructure.
· Develop and manage VoIP configuration standards to ensure that security, audit and regulatory compliance requirements are met.
· Provide Capacity Planning and Performance Management for the VoIP environments
· Establish metrics and measurements to monitor and demonstrate the health of the assigned areas of responsibility
· Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and processes in the assigned areas of responsibility. Recommend and apply technologies and processes to continually improve our services
· Work closely with Procurement to foster healthy supplier relationships, manage contracts and to establish product performance usage metrics for monitoring vendor service levels and expectations
· Lead the triage of escalated, complex problems as needed to ensure restoration or quality of service
· Lead the design and global standardization of our VoIP environment to accommodate expansion and integration of additional companies into our environment
· Develop, sustain and demonstrate domain expertise. Stay current with changing business priorities and re-align project work/resources as appropriate
· Monitor customer support for assigned product areas, ensuring that reported problems are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner.
· Build and maintain strong and strategic partnerships across the organizations Family of Companies, Corporate, and within.
· Comply with all internal and external policies and procedures including the Architecture Standards, Security, Project Management Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, Change Management, Procurement and Finance, proposing improvements where applicable
· Apply extensive knowledge of Infrastructure domain and broad knowledge of other domains to create architectural mechanisms that support standards and address concerns that may impact the enterprise
· Analyze the current VoIP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements
· Participating and providing leadership within infrastructure domain expertise and broader knowledge of other domains or for medium to high complexity projects in implementing solutions and ensuring design is consistent and well integrated with existing conceptual, logical and physical architectures
A VoIP Manager in this environment is expected to be hands-on with that, he/she is expected to know everything an experienced VoIP engineer would know;
· Working experience with cisco unity, jabber, and contact center required
· Experience with deploying and supporting collaboration tools using integrated voice, video, and data architectures required
· Expert-level experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Version 9.x or higher) required
· Functional knowledge of core networking concepts required
· Experience in layer 3 routing protocols: RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP required
· Experience with switch translations, session management, session border controllers, SIP Lines/Trunks, and media gateways
· Knowledge of PSTN, VoIP, T1/PRI, MPLS, and systems inter-connectivity
· Technical knowledge in H.323, SIP, & MGCP
· Experience with software vendors such as Micro-call, Calabrio, and Akkadians
· Experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices preferred
· Experience supporting a multi-facility environment preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.