A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Principle Engineer, Cloud Solutions in Englewood, CO
Principal Engineer, Cloud Solutions
Location : Englewood, CO 80112
Duration : 12 Months
The Principal Cloud Solutions Engineer is tasked with defining overall system architecture as well as contributing to the design and implementation of cloud applications and micro services in support of various products. This position is a technical leadership role acting as the technical visionary for the development team as well as training/mentoring junior staff.
- Architect and support a cloud-based infrastructure for scalable applications and micro services
- Design, develop, and deploy dynamically scalable, fault-tolerant, secure and reliable applications on various cloud platforms
- Provide technology recommendations for specific service implementations
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in test and production environments
- Work closely with Product Management and Program Management teams to define and plan work
- Train and mentor junior engineers on development best practice
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building dynamic, high-volume and scalable service-oriented solutions and micro-services
- Strong background building dynamic, high-volume and scalable service-oriented solutions and RESTful micro-services on various cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of a broad set of security technologies and processes (data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management, network security, etc.) within a cloud environment
- Experience with threat modeling and design reviews/audits to assess security implications and requirements
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and container orchestration
- Experience Java 8 and above with Spring Frameworks and Spring Boot
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL) as well as NoSQL technologies like Redis, Elasticsearch and Cassandra
- Experience with asynchronous messaging and distributed systems (Rabbitmq, Kafka, JMS)
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix based systems
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot very complex, mission-critical systems
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.