As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working day to day with the wireless team to analyze feature and business requirements to determine testing and automation needs of IoT product development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for development and testing large scale applications using an Agile development methodology. The candidate will be working on the wireless IoT development team in our Denver downtown office. They will be working in an extremely collaborative and fast-paced environment using both scrum and XP methodologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Work as a member of the IoT development team, participating in backlog refinement, sprint planning and task estimation
- Partner closely with the development team to ensure user stories are refined and in a ready state for sprint planning
- Analyze stories to determine testing needs
- Perform manual, functional, and services level tests
- Creating automation scripts for integration with CI/CD pipeline
- Develop test strategies, plans and procedures that deliver efficiency and a high degree of test quality
- Develop and implement testing assessments and test metrics, then document and communicate results with the goal of continuous improvement
- Report defects found and work to resolve issues with the developers during the sprint
- Work with development team and product owner to ensure the correct testing tools are used effectively
- Work collaboratively with members of enterprise quality assurance groups
- Provide regular updates and work progress and attend all Scrum ceremonies
- 2 - 5 years of Software automation and manual testing experience in a variety of programming languages.
- ReadyAPI/SOAP Pro
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
- Intermediate to advanced SQL, NoSQL and Postgres database skills
- Understanding of using Linux/Unix OS Systems.
Experience using test management/ defect track tools (ALM, Rally or Jira).
Experience in Testing:
- Java REST APIs
- Continuous Integration including Gitlab, Jenkins, Gradle, circleCI
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.